Name Change Document Preparation Service, Broward County, Florida
954-914-8890 or 954-922-1816 or 954-591-2632
Name change document preparation is a service provided by Professional Assistance of Broward, Florida to individuals who wish to change their names or the names of their children. If at the time of a dissolution of marriage, the wife does not record her desire to change her name back to her maiden name then Professional Assistance can help prepare the necessary name change documents to be filed after the divorce. In Florida, the only requirement to change a name is that there be no evidence of illegal purpose.
- Setup an appointment with Professional Assistance at 954-922-1816 for a name change document preparation.
- Provide addresses of past residences you have resided at in the past five years.
- Provide employment history for the past five years.
- To change the name of a minor, the forms must be signed by a natural parent or legal guardian of the child. Before the name change for a child will be granted both parents must consent or at least be notified of the request. If a parent cannot be located then a publication in a newspaper will be required.
- Provide school history to change the name of a minor.
- Petition will be prepared, notarized, and filed with the Circuit Court along with the filing fee.
- A hearing will be setup.
- On the date of the hearing attendance will be required.
- Submit your Final Judgment for the judge to sign.
2117 Hollywood Blvd,Suite 11
Hollywood, Fl. 33020
954-914-8890 or 954-922-1816
3842 N. University Drive
Sunrise, FL 33351